- Human Services
- Public Health
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility: Are you up to date?
- If you have not been vaccinated against COVID-19, the CDC recommends a single bivalent COVID-19 dose.
- One bivalent COVID-19 vaccine dose is recommended for everyone ages 6 and older to be up to date, regardless of whether they previously completed their (monovalent) primary series or not.
- For children 6 months-5 years old either 2 or 3 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine - including one bivalent COVID-19 vaccine dose - will ensure you're up to date.
- Certain individuals may be eligible for an additional COVID-19 vaccine dose if:
- They are 65 years and older who received your first bivalent COVID-19 vaccine booster at least four months ago.
- They are 6 years and older who are moderately or severely immunocompromised and received a bivalent COVID-19 booster at least two months ago.
Beaufort County Health Department offers:
Pfizer (must be 6 months and older)
Moderna (must be 12 years and older)
Novavax ( must be 12 years and older)
Need help in determining if you qualify for your next COVID shot? Click here.
Beaufort County Health Department offers COVID-19 vaccinations by appointments. To make an appointment, please call 252-946-1902.
In addition, check with your local doctor offices and pharmacies regarding COVID vaccine availability.
At Home Testing
Free at home tests are available. Visit any of the following sites during the days and times listed below:
- Beaufort County Environmental Health (220 N. Market Street Washington)
Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 4:30pm)
- Belhaven Town Hall (315 East Main Street, Belhaven)
Monday - Friday (8:00am - 4:00 pm)
- Tideland EMC (25831 US 264, Pantego)
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday (8:30 am - 4:00pm)
- Aurora Town Hall (295 Main Street, Aurora)
Monday - Friday (9:30am - 5:00pm)
- Chocowinity Fire Department (512 NC 33, Chocowinity)
Monday - Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm)
To find locations near you that have at home covid test available, click here.
View current North Carolina COVID data HERE .