Mission, Vision & Connection to BC360
This taskforce is a part of the countywide planning group, Beaufort County 360, which determined five program areas for focus: (1) behavioral health; (2) OB/GYN Care; (3) Care Coordination for Children ages 0 to 5; (4) Chronic Pain Initiative work; and (5) foster care issues.
The Behavioral Health Task Force's mission is to address identified behavioral health issues and inform behavioral health system changes for the benefit of children, pregnant women, individuals, and families living in Beaufort County. The task force envisions improved individual and community population health in Beaufort County, as well as increased awareness of the community's behavioral health resources.
The Beaufort County Behavioral Health Task Force aims initially to produce:
- A realistic, detailed action plan to address identified needs such as:
- Access to both crisis and preventive behavioral health services
- Affordability of services offered
- Increased county capacity to provide services based on our comprehensive needs assessment utilizing primary and secondary data
- The development of a comprehensive community resource database and/or list where assets are identified.
- Community engagement to compile an assessment of needs and assets in the county in an attempt to market to consumers and professionals.
Please submit applications to Tiffany.Moore@bchd.net. Applications due by November 30th, 2022.
Step 1: Download application here.
Step 2: Please ensure application is completed in its entirety.
Step 3: Submit completed applications to Tiffany.Moore@bchd.net by no later than 5:00pm on November 30th, 2022.
Interested in applying? If so, the following criteria must be met:
1. Project initiative must relate to substance misuse prevention or intervention.
2. Target population must be Beaufort County residents.
3. Budget requests must not exceed $10,000.