- Washington-Warren Field Airport (OCW) is a general aviation, full-service airport operated by the City of Washington. It proudly serves corporate and recreational aviation flying in and out of Beaufort County. With the recent state budget allocation of 20 million dollars for airport expansion, Washington-Warren promises to be at state-of-the-art aviation facility.
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport in New Bern, North Carolina is located 30 minutes south of Washington and offers flights via American Airlines to Charlotte Douglas International Airport and Delta Airlines to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Pitt-Greenville Airport is located less than 30 minutes from Beaufort County and offers flights via American Airlines to Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport is located 120 minutes from Beaufort County and provides over 400 daily flights via major U.S. carriers with international flights to London, Paris, and Toronto.
- Supporting the movement of people and things, Highway US 264 East/West is a four-lane divided highway that connects Beaufort County to Greenville and beyond to I-95 and I-40.
- US 17 North/South is a four-lane divided highway through Beaufort County and partially four-lane to parts of Norfolk, VA and Morehead City, North Carolina.
- Rail service is provided by Norfolk Southern Railroad and CSX Railroad connecting Beaufort County.
- Norfolk Southern provides direct access to rail at the Beaufort County Industrial Park at Chocowinity.
The major deep water ports of Morehead City, North Carolina; Wilmington, North Carolina; and Norfolk, Virginia are within 90 minutes of Beaufort County: